Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Tuesday! Day off! Yeah!

You have to love day's off. Especially after yesterday, eight dogs left all clean and beautiful. Alot of hard work but it pays off when the client picks up the dog and is soooo happy. Picture came out a little blurry, but this is some of what I do.

So today I worked my son's class at school for about 45 min. to help out the teacher. Second grade, those kids are so fun:) Now I'm home again and my mission is to get my halloween stuff put away. Yes, I know how bad that sounds because my little 2 year old niece came over the other day and told her mom that she had to tell Aunt Cindy that halloween is over. So that's my goal to finish that before noon. I will treat my self to 15 minute breaks to fit in some knitting, as I did to rows before going to the school this morning. After school we're having the cub scout den meeting, which I will also be cooking dinner for because it will be from 5:15 to 6:30 and then I'm off to a quilt meeting at 7:00.
Here's a picture of my dishcloths that I have made. They are so fast and fun. Have about four more skiens of yarn to make more but I am addicted to my sock right now:)
Hope everyone has a great day and gets a lot of knitting time in. Off and racing:)

2 comments:

AR said...

Hey there! You should have come to Carrie's when you were done in the classroom. We have to get together to knit! Or even just sit and visit.

You know the only reason my Halloween things got put away so quickly is because we painted. LOL!

g-girl said...

that is cute that your niece told you halloween was over which prompted you to start putting all the halloween decorations away! I must warn you, small projects are so addicting! It's that instant gratification factor I think.