Thursday, November 02, 2006

Made it through another day

Here I am again. Almost same time and definately the same place. ( wish this had spell check) Six more cute doggies walked proudly fresh and clean out into the day and my shop is even swept already:) Kids are doing homework, dinner is almost done, no where to be tonight. Hummmmm, Knit? Quilt?? Knit?? Quilt?? Probably quilt, as my first sock I have ever tried to knit is at turn the heel and my teacher from Arleta's Motley Wool has to help me with it. Oh yeah, there is that dish cloth and the scarf and the...... Yes, I am one whom likes to start and start and start. So when I learn how to put pics on here it will usually be something and a cause for celebration when I acually do finish something.
Did try to give blood today. It's been almost eight years since I've been. Boy, kids keep ya busy:) Anyways they turned me down:( Due to a head cold. They said to come back next month. And I will.
Off to slop the kids, tame the laundry and then maybe some time for me:) Gotta race.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Hi! Welcome to the blogosphere. I can't wait to see your new knitting or a quilt.