Sunday, November 12, 2006

Just wanted to say thanks for the comments and that I am having fun hearing from people from all over the place. Had a request to see my sock. So even though it's not done, I took a picture of it. Maybe this will give me a little more insentive on getting it done Wasn't able to knit much on it today. Day off??? What day off??? Did knit a row before my shower and a row at the jewlery party I attended after church. Took it to the cub scout pack meeting but the fire dept. visited, which was interesting and most of all my son earned his bobcat patch:0) I am soooooooo proud of him- purple puddles. Wrapping up dinner now and hope to get in some knitting time before the sandman gets here. Have a good night.

4 comments:

g-girl said...

the sock's looking good. :) thanks for the compliment on the pond pic-though I have to tell you, it isn't my pond! I do have a fish tank though. :) and my assortment is only stuff I've done since I got a digital camera. In my first year or so, all I did was scarves!

Carrie said...

I love the way that that yarn is striping. What kind did you use? Excellent first sock, by the way.

AR said...

Yay! Look at your awesome sock! People seeing that would think you've been knitting for a long time.

Looks like you had a busy weekend while I was gone. We missed the whole snow storm, by the way. hehe!

Unknown said...

You are rockin' on this sock!