Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Hope everyone is ready for the big day. I'm trying to get to that point. After I groom nine dogs tomorrow I will have half the battle beat. The pies should be done in a couple of minutes and I will make homemade cinnamon applesauce tomorrow. Have to wait for the kids, they like to use the apple corer peeler slicer from Pampered Chef. It is soooo awesome. Company coming tomorrow, so probably won't post much this long weeknd. Hope to get in some knitting though. May everyone have a safe and most enjoyable Thanksgiving weekend. Oh that's the timer!!! Gotta race - Good Night :)

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Mmmmm, homemade applesauce. I don't suppose there will be any left? =-) Have a great holiday!

AR said...

Hope you have a great one, too! I'm going to have to call you and tell you the latest on our Thanksgiving day treats. LOL