Saturday, November 11, 2006

Love Saturday!!!



Such a nice day - Saturday. No dogs to groom. Could almost sleep in too, if the kids didn't wake up earlier on the weekend then they do for school:)
We had a lot of snow fall here last night, O.K., only a couple of inches, but any more than flurries is too much for me:)
Had a really nice time knitting last night on my sock. It is really looking nice. As a newbie, I'm still really impressed with stripping yarn. Hope the second one will sort of match.
Kids had two birthday parties today and then friends over too. I tell you, you better stick a fork in me I'm just about done.
Have been looking at old pics on the puter and thought I'd share a couple of quilt pics.
Have to take kids home now. Have a great night.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

You do beautiful work! Post more pictures =) Give the kids some dry cereal, plug in a movie and go back to bed! That's what I would do.

Unknown said...

Beautiful quilt! Show us some pictures of the sock - it is so exciting to work on a sock (can you tell that I'm addicted??) - there are so many knitting skills needed and yet it is a small, compact project! And I don't get that "get up early on a day off" thing that kids do either . . . ;-)

g-girl said...

i don't know if you'll ever tire of the striping yarn! I know I still get giddy seeing which stripe is going to come next! :)