Wednesday, November 01, 2006

So Much Time on my Hands

I can't believe I am starting a blog as it seems like most of the time I hardly have time to breath, but a friend of mine posts on her blog and when I do get a minute I do like to read it and a few others as well, so here I am. I can't promise how often I will post for as I sit here I still have a bunch of dog hair to sweep up in my grooming salon. Six dogs and what a mess!!! Kids are doing homework and need showers, laundry to be folded etc. etc. etc. Gotta race:)

4 comments:

AR said...

Yay! I'm gonna put a link on my blog!!

Unknown said...

Welcome to the blogsphere!

Lisa L.

g-girl said...

yes, indeed, welcome to blogland! :)

Jae said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! It's amazing the things and people you'll discover.

(popped over from Arleta's Motley Wool)