Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I'm back:)

Not that I really ever left, have just been soooo busy with the holiday. The company has left, the turkey is soup, kids are in school and I'm back to work. Things are almost back to normal. Now let the Christmas prep begin.
Thanks for all the comments on my finnished sock. I really am proud of it. I was able to knit on it a little over the weekend but ended up tinking more than knitting and messed it up and had to wait for The Sock Doc Arleta to fix it. She left a little bit ago and my sock is all better again:0) Now I'm happy because I can knit again. Let's hope I make no more mistakes.
Have Christmas prep to tend to before school gets out. Have a great day. Off and racing.
P.S. This is a scarf that I'm trying to knit when the sock is in down time. It's going very slow but it will match a headband that Arleta made for me. Now if I get it done before winter I'll be all set.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Yay, a scarf! Good for you! The pattern looks really pretty. Can we get together and knit some time??? You can show me the pattern...

AR said...

LOL! Sock doc!
I should probably tell all of your readers what a perfectionist you are on your sock! hehe.
Your scarf is looking pretty. It'll look great with your panta, and keep you warm, too!

AR said...

LOL! Sock doc!
I should probably tell all of your readers what a perfectionist you are on your sock! hehe.
Your scarf is looking pretty. It'll look great with your panta, and keep you warm, too!