Thursday, November 09, 2006

Can I post Now???? How about now???

Well, every time I try to post, blogger shuts down:( Hey, we might be on to something here it's letting me type!!!!! It has been horrible not to be able to post.
Finally was able to upload a picture, don't know what happened to the comment part. Anyway, that is a group effort qilt that some friends of mine worked on together at our weekly quilt meeting. Was very cool, kind of like an old time quilting bee. This is a charity quilt for breast cancer, if you hadn't guessed and will be auctioned off in 2007 on Ebay for the Susan B. Kohlman foundation. I will post a more accurate date as I am informed.
Have been working on my first sock, that I am very proud of by the way (mistakes and all). Am turning the heel and made a mistake and was stuck. I REALLY hate when that happens. I feel so helpless. So last night instead of waiting for my teacher, Arleta, I sat down and tinked it myself. Of course I was in fear of dropping a whole lot of stitches and making a worse mess but I carried on and found where I had picked up an extra stitch at the back of the heel. I fixed it!!!:) Have kintted two more rows and it looks good. Would like to knit now but just finished seven dogs and have to get the kids. Start my Mommy job now:)
Off and racing...

2 comments:

AR said...

Hey, you posted!

So glad you were able to fix your sock. Ya, ya, ya!

g-girl said...

the quilt is gorgeous! wowwowee!