Sunday, February 08, 2009

Original Design

Here are some pics of my exchange for my group tomorrow night. It could be anything you wanted to make as long as it had a heart theme. So I decided to make my own design. It will make a nice center piece for a table. I will love what ever I get. Even though it could be anything from a coaster to a wall-hanging. I doubt anyone will be making a lap quilt to swap. That would be awesome though!!!!


Gracie is working out great!!! I love her soooo much. It is amazing how she has just fit right into our lives. We took her for walks both yesterday and today. They really pooped her out :) She could stand to lose a pound or two. LOL She is sooooo smart! she did one of those grab my hand with her teeth and pull me toward a door thing. It was like, "What, Lassie? Timmy's down in the well?" She wanted me to come downstairs with her so she could eat!!!! well, that's all fine and dandy but the 11:00 p.m. eating thing is going to have to stop! Thanks goodness she just came down and ate. I may turn in early as it
s been along day. We had church at the 8:30 service for Boy Scout Sunday and then home to cook for the BGot Scout Blue and Gold Banquet! Yawn :) Off and running... to bed probably! Good night!
Cindy

2 comments:

Kristie said...

That is super nice! Love the design! I can't wait to see what you get in return!

So glad the doggie is working out well for you all.
Kristie

Gina said...

love the wall hanging.

I'm so glad Gracie is settling in ok

Love and hugs Gina xxx