Friday, February 06, 2009

Amazing Week!

Well, I guess I should have asked for a new car! I have my handi quilter ( ready to pick up soon) and if you had told this morning I was getting a dog, I would have said a snowball would have a better chance on the equator :) So, of course, we now have a dog. Her name is Gracie and she is a Shih-Tzu and is six years old. She is a client of mine whose people can't keep her anymore because they have to move :( Bad for them great for us. This little dog is soooo cool :) They told me when they dropped her off that the dog had saved their lives by waking the mom when the house was on fire so they were able to get out safe. Also, as we were driving home from the vet appointment (she did get, by the way - I'm a proud mom :) I'm driving about 55 mph and decides to sit up pretty on her back legs and beg for a treat!!! She dances too :) I love her. I am going to try to let her coat grow out full so her face is a disaster, kinda like when you're growing out your bangs. She has a really nice coat. She should matt too bad with regular brushing :) I think I can handle it!

Have a great night !
Cindy

3 comments:

Kristie said...

Oh, she is just beautiful!!! She looks like she will be lots of fun!
Kristie

Gina said...

She is gorgeous

love and hugs Gina xxx

Toni said...

Cool dog...looks like she adopted you too..Toni