Friday, February 20, 2009

Auditioning Sashing

Man, have I been SEWING!!!! This must be what Kristie feels like when she sews :) She is such an inspiration to me :) These stars were a challenge but I persevered! Now to tackle the boarder. Sounds like I'm wrestling it or something, hence the name, Not so Civil Stars :) In the picture I did three sections each a little different. I'm pretty sure which one I'm picking but I thought I wuold share my progress so far :)

Snocross snow mobile race is in town this weekend and they are having a cruise in at the A&W. We are off and running to check it out and then running back home to SEW!!!!! Yippee!!!

1 comment:

Kristie said...

You are so funny! I love that pattern! I don't think I have ever saw it! I always have a problem deciding on borders, that is one of my big hang ups and usually I am in such a hurry to finish it that I end up putting a plain border on them. I can't wait to see more of this quilt! I really do like it!

Have you been using your new quilter anymore?
Kristie