Tuesday, February 03, 2009

HQ-16

I got it! I got it! I'm so excited! I actually don't have it because she is getting upgraded! Her name is Georgia, by the way :) After my grandma. I had the stylist add so I can do groovy boards. Those are soooooo sweet! I will be able to add the prostitcher. But is REALLY expensive!!!! It was a used machine but after the upgrades it will be like a 2009 HQ-16. It saved me 3000.00 going that route and it will have a one year warranty on everything!!!! All this because I called for info on the baby lock Jewel!!!!


I am so completely wiped out from today! So much stress from the decisions and the haggling! Still have to get the homework done and clean more in the sewing room. With any luck Georgia will be ready next Tuesday. I CAN'T WAIT! :) Have a great night! Of and running.... hopefully to bed :)

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Oh Cindy! I am soooo excited for you! I can't wait to see what all you quilt once you get it home!
Kristie

trendy georgia said...

Hey there..I just found your site through Kristies. I saw your folllowers photo and had to see where it lead. Im jealous of your machine and I love the tee shirt quilt. It just reminds me that there are so many things in my cupboard I can incorporate into a quilt.
Cherry