Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Heart Runner :)

wel, here is a picture of what I received at my group exchange. I tis a beautiful table runner! It even has mother of pearl buttons that I know were very dear to the makers heart and I was honored to be on the receiving end it :)




Yeah! I picked up Georgia yesterday and she is now all set up in my studio and I have done some embarrassing quilting on her. TEE HEE :) It is amazing how forgiving she is. LOL

I'm working on these stars from *$%^*#%^*$%^*$%^* that I thought I could just whip off and they are a bear!!!!! So, I think I'll go, HAPPILY, work on them for a while! LOL Have a great day! Off and running....
Cindy

2 comments:

Kristie said...

That is such a beautiful tablerunner! Lucky You!

I'm soooo happy for you! I have not got to order my machine...YET! Still have to wait about 3 weeks before I can. I know you must be so very excited!
Kristie

trendy georgia said...

Wow! Love the table runner. I love runners and I love hearts too! I would have been thrilled with it!
Love Cherry