Friday, November 21, 2008

Tee-Shirt Quilt

Yeah!!! I finally pieced the tee-shirt quilt. I would like to have it quilted and bound by a week from Sunday but with the holiday upcoming with company too... I don't see it happening :0( Really didn't want to mail this but if I have too, which method would you recommend is the safest??
onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhOCnajk96pnnR5FNtGa7r8bJH4pX2rJxfQk-gvL9j9nrZ1SAmUXlYVQWEVYHvjSTpE8ipSWdQ4l9L2fATMC1BhKL4DtNVAgCqvuF1XvIiVQWCtjyKhh4OB8sP0IOEGtruUbGzMPA/s1600-h/Tee-Shirt+Quilt.jpg">

We have three boys spending the night so with my two kids that's five!!!! Thet are sledding with the hubby right now. Hope they are not up too late as I am working the church bazaar in the morning. Then it's off to town to see the James Bond movie with the in laws. Whooo- hooo :0( Would much rather see Twilight, since I've read all the books. Oh well. Off and running...

3 comments:

Gina said...

Never made a T shirt quilt so I can't help you sorry. I do like yours though.

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Kristie said...

I just love how your quilt turned out, it looks very nice! Enjoy your movie! :) I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! How are you feeling now?
Kristie

Toni said...

I like your t shirt quilt...where in Michigan are you from...Thanks for stopping by my blog...Toni