Saturday, November 15, 2008

Oh, Christmas Tree!

Hey! I have been sewing!!! I have been working on four of these Christmas trees. This one is done and for our church bazaar, another one is pieced and two more are ready to piece :0) They look really complicated but not ONE triangle was cut in the making if these wall hangings! They were made using Jodi Barrows Square in a Square system. I bought the package deal when I was in Paducha and wish I had used it sooner... I'M HOOKED :0) The coffee cup was put in the picture to give an idea of scale :0)
I go in on Monday morning and take my x-rays to her to see the status on my kidney stone. I will be really glad when this is all behind me. My hopes are that I will be able to stay up passed 9 p.m. and do some sewing :0) Keep on quilting! Off and running!

1 comment:

Kristie said...

First off, I sure hope all goes well with your kidney stone! I've never had one but I've heard they are very painful!! Please let me know how things go.

I love your Christmas Tree!!! That is so cool and TINY!!
Kristie