Monday, December 01, 2008

Snow!!!!

Wow, did we get the snow today!!!! Probably eight inches already and more tonight :0( I'm not a real big fan of snow. I'd definitely rather be quilting :0) I just had to joke yesterday about the kids being home four days due to the Thanksgiving holiday and wouldn't it be a bad joke if they had a snow day and had to stay home another day? Well, Hardy Har Har... LOL They were home again today. I actually had four out of seven dogs show up for their haircuts, too Needed the cash so that was a good thing. Shot the making Christmas cookies though. Maybe tomorrow on my day off. These are pics of some of our backyard visitors. I haven't seen this buck since deer season :( Hope he didn't get it.

These pigeons are a hoot!! Literally! I guess they are wild. They come and roost on top of the house and while i'm sewing I can hear them walking across the roof line and cooing!! It is so cool! I guess they come in to eat the corn and kitty food we throw out the back.

I'm working on a crib size wall hanging for an auction the will not now be neede until next years auction. YIPEE!!!!! Takes a little of the stress off. Now I can get the other Christmas tree done for next Monday :0) I hope to post a picture soon, atleast of it quilted. Someone else hopefully will bind it. Off and running.
Cindy

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Love the photos!!! I can't wait to see a photo of your wallhanging!!! Quilting is a big stress reliver isn't it?!!
Kristie