Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Sand Hill Cranes

Here is a nice picture of some cranes that visited the pasture next to us a couple of days ago. They were quite interesting to watch too, as they would try to get to the grain in the barn and then the two young steers would chase them across the pasture. It was a fun game to watch. The young one sure had a work out :0)
I did not get to finish the quilting last night and it is a b-day present for tomorrow :0( Oh well, good thing it's a good friend as she will understand as she knows how I operate!!!!
Woke up this morning and went to download a pod-cast to my iTouch and remembered that I had an update to do on it. It would take a half hour to do so I set it up and went to work. Well long story short (because I'm completely exhausted!!!) It Crashed!!!!!!! And it took two HOURS of phone tech support to get it to restore!!!!! What a nightmare!!! Then, I'm still in my work cloths mind you, I still had to go to the grocery store. My eyes hurt and I'm burnt!!!! Ten dogs to groom today was just too much. My hopes for a better day tomorrow. Of and dragging myself to bed!!! LOL! Happy quilting!!!
Cindy

No comments: