Monday, August 04, 2008

Mom's Socks!!!

Yippee!!! After a year and a halfish, I finally finished my mom's knitted socks. They actually match too! Right down to the little red toe!!!! Couldn't have done them without the help from my friends. Thank you, Arleta for teaching me and helping with all the tinking :0) And Carrie helping with tinking, getting my toes to match and kitchener stitch.
Have to go cook some dinner after I drop off A visiting child. Have a great quilting night! Off and running :0)
Cindy
First attempt at links - hope they work!

4 comments:

Kristie said...

Wow! Nice socks! I am amazed on how people can make socks! I can't knit at all!
Kristie

Gina said...

Love the socks. Well done for finishing them.

Love and hugs Gina xxx

AR said...

Great job, Cindy! Those are awesome for you first pair. You're welcome for the help, too. :)

Amy said...

Hey Cindy,
I LOVE mom's socks! The ladies at our sit and sew friday nites make socks like that. hehe... we always kid them, you're supposed to be SEWING!

I joined a 6" - 12" mini quilt swap. Working on my first swap project. I think its going to be fun. I've been much better at updating my blog. come see me there some time. hehe

Take care!
Amy