Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Carpal Pond

Well, here it is. My Carpal Pond!!!! When I had my carpal tunnel syndrome surgery, I was soooooo bummed that I couldn't quilt :0( Well, when my friend picked me up to take me to my surgery, she showed me a paper pieced bumble bee that she had done. Then the light bulb then went off!!!! I bet after three days I could paper piece!!!! So I did! This is a pattern that I had been wanting to do for a long time. Can't wait to get it quilted and the eyes on those little guys!
We did meet tonight for our quilt group but is was too hot to quilt. so we just sat around and hen talked about our day. Probably won't quilt tonight.... oh wait, I do have something that has to be finished for Thursday. So I'll do that. Note to self... Tooth picks to hold eyelids open. LOL Off and running! Happy quilting :)
Cindy

3 comments:

Kristie said...

Wow! That is beautiful!! Those pieces look so tiny! You are amazing to have done that so soon after your surgery!
Kristie

Gina said...

What a great quilt

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Stella Maris said...

Hola amiga!!! Me encantó tu logro!!! felicitacións!!!

Me enseñarías a realizar una colchita como la tulla???
Por favor....
tazziolis@yahoo.com.ar
rosasrosasycosas.blogspot.com.ar
Bendiciónes!