Friday, October 03, 2008

One Month!!!!!

O.K. I just popped over to arletasmotleywool and noticed I haven't posted in over a month!!!! Yikes! Without a lot of detailand depressing yada yada, I have been very depressed but am doing and feeling a lot better :0) I was actually in my sewing room earlier and was SEWING!!!!!! YEAH!! This is a star I found On line and was working on for the back of a jacket I hope to finish sometime:)
My son is a weblo scout and we will be selling popcorn at our local super market tomorrow...Yipee???? Oh well, he likes it :)
Our 4-H quilt group is working on a donation quilt for the hospital auxiliary ball. It is falling leaves. We hope to maybe get borders on it next week and maybe I can post a pic.
Off and running! Keep on quilting and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Kristie said...

I sure hope things start getting better for you soon! I hate being depressed! :(

I LOVE that block! Care to share where you found it? Are you making a jacket like the one that you made for your mom? Or at least I think it was for your mom.

My youngest is in Cub Scouts! He just started! Last week we had a hike and a fishing tournament! Lots of fun for them! He is selling popcorn too! That stuff is expensive!!!
Kristie

Amy said...

I've made this one before! wasn't it fun!!? Glad to "see" you again! and yeah, wish I could have sent stinky sparky your way!!! haha