Sunday, January 07, 2007

Me do a MEME???

Five things people don't know about me. Hummmmmm, that's not easy because I have a mouth that should have a muzzel on it half the time because sometimes it has a mind of i'ts own :)

1. My Paternal Grandma taught me to embroider.

2. My Maternal Grandma taught me to crochet.

3. My MIL gave me my first knitting lesson. I made one slipper that was WAY too small. She also started me on quilting.

4. I have found actual arrowheads in a tobacco field in Tennessee.

5. I have learned to NEVER EVER mess with a ouiji board.

There, that wasn't too painful. Had to dig way back, though. Don't know who to tag because every one I read has already done this.
Almost done piecing that wall hanging. Should be woking on it now so maybe that's what I will go do. Off and racing:)

2 comments:

AR said...

Wow! I didn't even know those things. Number five sounds like a scary story.

Carrie said...

Hey, CPS, I tagged you for another meme =) It's great that your family is so crafty.