Thursday, January 04, 2007

Blog,Blog,Blog

Sometimes it is just easier to read blogs then to post one. Not much nw scince yesterday. Worked on the wall hanging some, only three more borders to go before I can start quilting it. Reluctant to pick up the sock because the heal flap on the second sock is knit tighter than the other one. I know, I'll get past it sooner or later.
Work was wicked today. Good money but it REALLY cuts into the craft time. Eight dogs today and didn't get done until 5:45. Didn't even get lunch, but it's my own fault since I'm also the scheduler. I just feel so sorry for those poor animals that are in need and very uncomfortable. Of course the extra one I took today was seriously GROSS!!!!! Can't tell detail. just really gross! I felt so good when that poor dog was all CLEAN and brushed out, she was beautiful and you could tell how much better she felt. So happy too. If hadn't taken her in I could have been done at 3:30 and been able to craft until I had to pick up the kids:) Glad I took her in :0)
Made the mistake of downloading the movie Cars on to my laptop and now I'm being begged to watch the movie by my DS. So I'm racing off to Radiator Springs.

1 comment:

g-girl said...

I totally agree! I think it's easier to read blogs than post but sometimes you do get that itch to post yourself. Embrace it when it comes!! I can't even imagine how gross that extra dog you took in was!