Saturday, December 30, 2006

Have a Happy New Year :)

Wow, looking back I see that I haven't posted for quite sometime. OPPS! Well, all is well and Christmas was wonderful. Still trying to get my first pair of socks done. At my pace, maybe that should be my New Years Resolution. Did finish my quilt block for my round robin I will be starting January ninth. It will be fun. It will also be a push for me as I will only have a month to work on a border on someone elses block. I won't even see my block for seven months! Then they will all be done and everyone will get their own block back with all the borders on it. Pretty exciting! Can't wait:)
Have a birthday dinner for the MIL tonight to attend at Red Lobster. YUM! May try to knit on my sock on the way there. Have already tinked back about for rows once on the heel flap, what's one more time, if need be right??? A friend commented that I need to let go of my perfectionism. If that's true, then why is her stuff so much better then mine??:)
I have also had a serious itch to finnish alot of my quilting projects. Only have about 20 or so.
Hope everyone has a safe and Happy New Year and all your knitting projects go smoothly.
Off and racing.

3 comments:

AR said...

Your stuff is super good! You're just too hard on yourself.

Have a good time with the fam. tonight, eating out. :)

Happy New Year!!!!

Carrie said...

What a pile of.... *nobodys* work is as good as yours. Are you kidding me??? I'm jealous of you getting to go out to dinner. I just spent three days with three kids downstate, while my *helper* came down sick. =( Imagine it! So... what's your quilt block? Can I see? Happy New Years!

g-girl said...

you know, you just need to keep knitting and then everything you make starts to look better and better. as for the sock, heck, it'll always be there!