Sunday, December 17, 2006

WHAT A WEEK!!!

OH MY GOSH. I left that post last Saturday and during dinner one of my bestest friends of six years,up and died :( My computer!!!!! What a complete bummer to go at this tme of year when money is , you know, soooooo abundant - NOT! Well, the pain is not so bad now as I sit here and post on m new laptop. It is REALLY COOL. Highly recommend it if your in the market for a puter. As for my old friend. The hard drive is o.k. and will be installed into this one soon. The computer it's self may be fixable for a small amount and then the kids can play on that one. They make me nervous when they use this one.
My poor sock. It has been getting like NO attention. With all the doggies that need beautifying this week I don't see much knitting time in my future.
Christmas stuff almost done except for those few annoying little extras to get to. The the company will arrive friday. It will be a most wonderful Christmas too, as this will be our first one in our new house. My eight year old DS is soooooo excited and is the best decorator, he has earned the nickname, "Mister Christmas".
Don't know how much posting I will get done this wild week. But it sure is good to get back. Alot of my favorite blogs to catch up on. So if I don't make it back before the holidays settle down I hope you all have a most enjoyable time. I will be racing through the holidays as usual :)

3 comments:

AR said...

Ok, so we're both up way too late!

I guess all that knitting at the Christmas program doesn't count? hehe. I was so proud to see you with your sock in public!

I can vouch for your knitting, it's beautiful, even if it is a little neglected. You're a busy lady.

I'm going to bed, so we're not late to school tomorrow. Hope you see me, I'll be wearing my hat. LOL!

AR said...

Ok, so we're both up way too late!

I guess all that knitting at the Christmas program doesn't count? hehe. I was so proud to see you with your sock in public!

I can vouch for your knitting, it's beautiful, even if it is a little neglected. You're a busy lady.

I'm going to bed, so we're not late to school tomorrow. Hope you see me, I'll be wearing my hat. LOL!

Carrie said...

Ooooo a new computer! Fun! I think putting the kids on a separate computer is a great idea. Sometimes mine gets crumbs on it... You have a happy holiday, too! Of course, I'll see you soon. Tuesday night? Let's cross our fingers!