Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!

Hey everyone,
Hope you all are having a safe and wonderful New Years eve :0) I am spending it with my parents at their house. We have been shopping till we are dropping! Eating, eating and eating!!!!!!! OMG On wonder the first of the year is diet, diet, and diet!!!! Oh well, still having a great itme! However our plans have taken a turn, my da has come down with the 24 hour flu! Ohhhhhhhh, YUCK!!!!! Man, I hope we don't catch this or it's going to be a really rough 4 and 1/2 hour ride home on Wed.! Can't wait to get to finishing some of those U.F.O.s. I lkie Jen's idea of just seeing how much we can get behind us in Jan. I'm also fired up about starting some Christmas presents for next year. Was last year too but it didn't turn out like I pictured :) HMMMMMM! Wonder why? We are supposed to get some serious snow here too. Four to eight inches, which for this area is quite a bit. My brother drives a gas tanker and has to work eleven hours tonight, during the night and the storm, doging drunk!!!! Please keep him in your prayers :0) Thanks
Keep up the great quilting and I'll try to catch up on blogs but I'm away from my favs list so I'll have to wing it.
Again, Happy New Year and have a GREAT 2008!!! :0)
Cindy

3 comments:

Jen said...

Happy New Year Cindy!!

Gina said...

Happy New year from a wet South Wales.

I'm not making any quilty resolutions I'm just going to enjoy my sewing

love and hugs xxx

w said...

Tracing the source of Schomburg, parachute pants suit to wear shirts in the 1970s and 1980s, due to high fashion and popular culture and popular, even many of such stars as Elvis Presley, Elvis Presley, Mick Jagger, SpiceGirls signs costumes.Wind bodyconscious time did the trick wearing shiny and gorgeous fabrics and personal profile form.Coverall in accordance with the fabrics, colors, lengths and profiles of the various shows different styles of modeling, the body of the owner of the requirements are different,Oakley Juliet not just to dress well.If you really want to be a match, then took her hand in practice, the performance will allow you to enjoy.