Saturday, December 22, 2007

Marathons are Tiring :)

Well, where do I start? First off, we are all well and healthy. Amen! Work has been busy and school has been a complete nightmare. Constantly there fighting for one kid, then the other starts to have problems with his teacher! Just too much stress. So to cope I have been trying to sew. Need to post a pic of daughter's quilt - Still! Still need to make a pillow and finish a table runner. Haven't wrapped a thing yet either. Never have I been this procrastinating before Christmas. Think it's a depressed kinda thing. It to shall pass.
My Traveling Stars quilt that will be on the Quilt Show next year also went to Houston and to Bernina Headquarters. I bet it had a lot of fun :0) So, just because I had nothing else to do with ten bucks, I entered it on the AQS on line quilt show along with another quilt that I had made. All this started because a friend of mine made a really beautiful table center and she wanted to enter it. So we did. Another fire starter for this is the fact that she and I will be going to the Paduka AQS Show in the spring! Yipee!! I can't wait! Here are a couple of pictures of my kids dressed up for Halloween. We ended up making my son's because, even on line we couldn't find a Sir Aaron costume. It's a pokeman character.
I have been so busy that I haven't even been lurking. I will try to do better :0)

Have a very safe a and wonderful Christmas! May you get all that you wish for :0) !!!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Cute Costumes!!

How exciting that you entered that online quilt show. God, I'd love to do that!

Moneik said...

Entering an online quilt show sounds like fun. Congrats! Your kids costume is so cute.

Gina said...

Well done for entering the quilt show, that's something I've never plucked up the courage to do.

Nice to see you back with us again.

love and hugs xxx

Kristie said...

I love the costumes!!!! Can't wait to see your quilt on tv. You will have to let us all know the exact date so we can watch.
Kristie