Thursday, December 27, 2007

Hope your Christmas was Happy

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!! I sure did! I received four 45 minute violin lessons (Did I mention I have taken up the violin?) some quilting gift certificates, a beautiful necklace, a beautiful hand made dish cloth. a soap sock with wonderful smelling soap in it and an I Pod Touch! Who'd of thought!?!?!? WOW! Yeah, I REALLY like it !! Anyway, still have to get down to my parents for Christmas down there and celebrate New Years with them too, YEAH!!!! Now if the weather will hold :0) Here are some of the Christmas gifts that I did up. Pretty much quick and easy is the way to go for me.



My Traveling Stars quilt finally made it home yesterday! YIPEE!!!! Annie Smith put an additional label on it for me listing all the places ti has been. As far as states go... New York, New Jersey, Colorado, California, Texas and Michigan, of course! Can't wait to get it hung up! Actually curled up under it this morning and red some of my Quilter's Home before anyone else was up. Wouldn't want my family to catch me using it as a blanket!!!! They might try to do the same!!!
Have a great evening, may you get a lot of quilting done!!!
Cindy

4 comments:

Kristie said...

Everything is so pretty! Great Job!
Kristie

Jen said...

Those table runners are sooo pretty. They look simple but I can't figure out how it goes together!!

AR said...

Glad you liked the handknit gifts! Love your quilting. If there were just a few more hours in the day, maybe I could take up quilting, too. You'd have to be my teacher, though. :)

w said...

Tracing the source of Schomburg, parachute pants suit to wear shirts in the 1970s and 1980s, due to high fashion and popular culture and popular, even many of such stars as Elvis Presley, Elvis Presley, Mick Jagger, SpiceGirls signs costumesOakley Juliet.Wind bodyconscious time did the trick wearing shiny and gorgeous fabrics and personal profile form.Coverall in accordance with the fabrics, colors, lengths and profiles of the various shows different styles of modeling, the body of the owner of the requirements are different, not just to dress well.If you really want to be a match, then took her hand in practice, the performance will allow you to enjoy.