Sunday, January 06, 2008

Last Day of Christmas Break

Well, tomorrow is back to school for the kids. Hmmmmm, on one hand I'm glad, it's easier to work when they are in school:0) Then again, we say good bye to another year. We did have a very productive day, none the less. My son had a friend stay the night last night, which seems to be a good thing as I get to have some uninterrupted sewing time. So I was able to get squares all cut and bagged to send for a block swap I'm in. YEAH!!! A little stress gone:0) Can't wait too see what I get back. How fun! They are really pretty sets of squares too! Before my son's friend left he sweet talked me into fixing his bunnies arm, patch his quilt his grandma made ten years ago and made him a pillow case. Also been working on a quilt on the design wall that I haven't touched in a long time. It will be nice to have that thing completely pieced. Well off to fix some dinner :0)
Gave a great day!

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Sounds like you had a nice day of sewing! My boys go back to school tomorrow, I will miss them so much.
Kristie