Saturday, January 31, 2009

HELP! HQ-16 Info Needed

Hey everyone, I'm looking to possibly get a Handi Quilter 16 Quilting machine. I'm wanting to know if it is possible to quilt a 12 inch block on the frame with a continuous design with out rolling up the fabric. Does this make sense? Also, any yeas or nays would be appreciated :)
This is my other Exploring Fabric Choices quilt, one of Annie Smiths designs. IfI can ever get up enough nerve to teach, I could let them hang this one as an example. My first one traveled too much and is too dear to my heart to let it be out of my sight :)

Get to go on a Super bowl sale at our LQS tomorrow! Soooo excited :) I did receive 60.00 in gift certificates to this shop from my clients for Christmas and I 'm makin' a list!
Just returned home from helping drive the confirmation kids up to T.C. to see a movie. We were going to see Inkheart but had to see Mall Cop instead. I really did not want to see this movie as I thought it looked pretty dumb but it was actually GREAT!! I would recommend it :) Happy Quilting :) Off and running!

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Love your quilt! You always make the prettiest things! Sorry but don't have a clue about the quilter! Hope you find something out.
Kristie