Saturday, April 16, 2011

New Quilt Block Design!

I can't believe it has been almost two weeks since I posted! Time sure can get away from us! I have been working on a new block design using the light blue butterfly fabric as the challenge. This block started out as just going to be the black butterfly cut out on the challenge fabric. As I worked on it last night it just sort of took wing! LOL I am so pleased with it. I do have to thank my son for the glittery yellow in it as I was auditioning a gold looking bali.


This is a fun little contest that is put on by four quilt shops in my area. All the blocks (after being judged) will be taken and made into quilts for different charities. This will be the fourth Bop Around the Bay. It is sort of like a shop hop. There will be sales and if you vote at each store you are put into a drawing for gift certificates! It's a fun weekend :) Hope to post again soon as I have more stuff to share. Off and running..... to blanket stich on my block!
Cindy

4 comments:

West Michigan Quilter said...

I love your block. Can't figure out how you did it. Looks great!

Creditos fovissste said...

I have found great ideas for your blog. It's really a source of inspiration. I congratulate you and send my greatest congratulations. It's a real pleasure to read you

พริตตี้เกาหลี said...

ขาวสวย,หมวยอึม,นมใหญ่,โชว์หอย,หอยเนียน

Unknown said...

Love the quilting to death. please check out my blog too