Monday, August 30, 2010

Online Quilter's Palette Top Pieced :)


I have been sooooo busy!!!!! As we all have been, I'm sure, but I did want to give you an update on the online class I took with Annie Smith. I had a great time!!! I could work on it whenever I wanted, had help whenever I needed it via email and an online chat on Sunday afternoon and I learned a lot! I would recommend this class to everyone :) I would post more but still have five dogs to to groom :) Have a great day!!! Off and running!
Cindy

3 comments:

grandmarockton said...

looks to be a Beautiful quilt!

Anonymous said...

http://event.2parale.ro/events/click?ad_type=quicklink&aff_code=6639c9cde&unique=db7d5c419&redirect_to=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cbstore.eu...%20URL%20---%3E%20Affiliate%20Link

w said...

Maison Martin Margiela: create a sense of fashion profile of a hot topic this year will undoubtedly create a profile, the Profile Wizard to build nothing, not-MartinMargiela.MMM Design has always been an inventive exceptional tailoring, designers with an emphasis on his shoulders slightly, as if the 1980 Bellona "hard shoulder line" to pay tribute to re-break, three-dimensional cut through the jacket without shoulder pads, clear material only to the upcoming classic profilemodernization of the avant-garde for theOakley Juliet imagination of a tubular loop shoulder has completely changed women's lines, building a strong three-dimensional sense of providing a simple extension, but also futuristic.