Saturday, January 23, 2010

Feathered Star

This is something I have been wanting to do for a long time. A Feathered Star! I'm am taking on the task of doing The Quilt Show's BOM by Sue Garmen. This was the BOM from last year. I have also joined a guild near me, Rumpled Quilt Skins - RQK. It is a huge group of members, over 100 or so. So I thought it would be a great idea to join up for the UFO Challenge. My list is 30 projects long!!!! Unfortunately, that's not all of them either :( I have decide that I need QA - Quilter's Anonymous! So hopefully I'll be able to be posting more to show my UFO's that Im responsible for. Oh, and by the way - the BOM is NOT on my UFO list :( Yes, I agree. I need help! However, I do know that I am not the only one in this boat. LOL :) My Bernina went down this weekend :( I think It's a computer issue :( Have to take it the QS 50 miles away :( Thank goodness I have my Janome to fall back on. I'll tell ya what. My Janome is ten years old - actually a New Home machine. It is a smoother running machine than the Bernina and if Jamone can pull off a stitch regulator, I think I'll be purchasing another machine! :) Off and running!!!!

4 comments:

Gina said...

Love the Feathered Star. This is the one pattern I haven't done yet. It's on the list thoough.

Sorry about the Bernina but I'm glad you have a back up. I've got a Janome and I wouldn't swap it for the world. It's a great little machine

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Kristie said...

I love the Feathered Star! I made one of those a few years ago, sold it, but wish that I had kept it!

I sure wish that I ONLY had 30 UFO's! I'm sure mine is at least twice that many!
Kristie

Jeanne said...

Your feathered star is beautiful!

w said...

Overalls, of course, is the most retro trends of spring and summer of 2008, even in the autumn-winter period, it was originally used to give the pilot and parachutist keeping cold shoulder piece of highfashion favorable, Chanel, Hermes, Yves Saint Laurent, Stella McCartney, Vivienne Westwood ...big catwalk you can think of almost all of them were in his presence.In addition, the red,Oakley Juliet the fashion industry, such as PixieGeldof, Helena Christensen, Rihanna fans, and even more unusual is the fact that he often appeared in the chamber of city streets, showing a surprisingly close to the people and to wear.