Sunday, April 12, 2009

Kidnapped by HQ-16

I can't believe it has been soooo long since I have posted! Sorry :( I have been so busy With work and now Georgia, my long arm. I have done three commission quilts. The one below was my first one. Was supposed to be a simple overall stipple but I through in some swirls and center stars.


Have also done two baby quilts for a lady for her twin grand daughters. Unfortunately the cord to download the camera is MIA :( When I find It I can post more pics :)
Robotics is finally over. It was fun and they had a good time and learned lots of fun things for next year. Our daughter will be attending the Blue lake camp after all. She is excited :)
We are visiting my parents for Easter and have brought Gracie our dog and she is adapting and fitting in very well. Hope you all have a wonderful Easter!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

blue lake is great! My daughter went there for 3 years (clarinet) and she loved it! I know it's really hard to come up with the money, but it's worth it.