Sunday, February 10, 2008

What's on my Bed????

Well. imagine that! Two posts for me in one day! So here is what is on my bed. Aquilt that I made for my Grandma who has since passed way. This is one of my first attempts at quilting and is probably more of a comforter as it is tied :0)
We don't have an actual quilt for our bed yet because I tend to give all my quilts away :0) However, I did a mystery with my quilt group that was designed by Iowa Star (?) Well the plan is to get this baby quilted on my little memory craft 4000 - see why it's not done, LOL - and get it on my bed :0) It is quite large. We have six foot ceilings and my husbands arm span is six feet and he couldn't open it all the way. Man I wish I had a long arm!
Still working on the runner! Off and running,
Cindy

7 comments:

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Hiya! First your quilts are beautiful and I got your email about Michigan but I can't reply to you. Your email is set to NOREPLY. So....I was going to ask what part of MI you are in....
Regina (with one i)

Jen said...

Wow, That huge quilt is BEAUTIFUL!! Might be worth it to send that one out to the quilters!! You deserve it since so many of your quilts are given away.

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Nope...still on Noreply.....Before we adopted our last two kids, we used to go to Turtle Creek up there often...drove there thru Kalkaska....from the cabin a couple of times a month...
Wish I could help more with the noreply thing....
Regina

Cindy Larson said...

Just checking out my comment thingy. Seems some people have been having trouble leaving comments.
Cindy

Kristie said...

Both quilts are beautiful! I have several of mine that are tied. I love the scrappy look of the second quilt. It is beautiful!
Kristie

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

Wow, I love that quilt. Shold it need a home, pick me, pick me.

Keep up the great work!!!

w said...

Tracing the source of Schomburg, parachute pants suit to wear shirts in the 1970s and 1980s, due to high fashion and popular culture and popular, even many of such stars as Elvis Presley, Elvis Presley, Mick Jagger, SpiceGirls signs costumes.Wind bodyconscious time did the trick wearing shiny and gorgeous fabrics and personal profile form.Coverall in accordance with the fabrics, colors, lengths and profiles of the various shows different styles of modeling,Oakley Oil Rig the body of the owner of the requirements are different, not just to dress well.If you really want to be a match, then took her hand in practice, the performance will allow you to enjoy.