Saturday, March 26, 2011

Hard to quilt with Teeth Involved!

When I heard that both my children need braces the thought didn't occur to me that it may affect my quilting. Well, it has both financially and time wise. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my kids and cherish the short amount of time they will live here! However, when your son has to have his braces on one day and then oral surgery the next; it's a little taxing. He came through it like a trooper and he thinks he's something else because he had three baby teeth in that one hole!

So after his surgery, mind you he is pretty loopy from the sedation, I thought it would be fun to stop at the animal shelter to look ay kitties. Yeah, you see where this is going.... Well, we lost our cat Hasbro about 6 weeks ago, he was 19. When we wlked into the shelter there were his carbon copies!!! I was hooked! So, yes, life with cats now begins. They are warming up to our shih-tzu slowly. I think it will be fine. They were named Ozzie and Harriet and I think the names will stand :)



Need to do some securing of the house as they are into everything!!! Then I hope to get to some quilting :) Off and running! Have a great day!
Cindy

No comments: