Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Been Quilting :0)

Hello everyone,
Haven't been around here in a while as I started a new blog, myquiltblog.com/scissorhandscps and have been doing a lot of quilting. Still need to finish that second sock :0) I will have to get together with Arleta and Carrie and do some knitting:0) Below is a picture of a quilt that I made for a pattern designer as a test run and she asked me to send it to here to be photographed for her pattern book and she ended up being asked to do The Quilt Show with Alex Anderson and Ricky Timms! So my quilt will be on that show due to air next year between January and June! I'm so excited! Have also been finishing some UFOs. YEAH, two this week and working on a third! Hope everyone is crafting up a storm! Off and running - to my quilt studio! :0)

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Hi! Can't wait to see your quilt on TV...it was great of you to post a picture and it looks great.

Maureen
http://maureenquilts.blogspot.com/